These thematic seminars are designed for people who have completed a basic training program in hypnosis.
Thematic seminars help integrate the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first four workshops to the clinical practice of the participants. At the same time, they help expand the knowledge of the scientific literature on clinical hypnosis and psychotherapeutic practice.
Each seminar has two steps: in the first one, clinical practices and scientific literature around a specific theme (anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress, pain, etc.) will be reviewed. In the second one, participants present their own clinical cases, which are analyzed and discussed in relation to the data presented earlier. At the end of the seminar the therapists have a better understanding of the Ericksonian tools and strategic interventions in relation with their specific clinical cases.
Examples of themes for the seminars:
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress
- Attachement/food-related/personality disorders
- Dissociative disorders
- Management of stress
- Adaptation and success
- Couple’s relationship and intimacy
- Sports and athletic performance
- Clinical applications of hypnosis in medicine
- Dreams and other unconscious information treatment processes
- Therapist’s self and therapeutic presence